I’m starting to plan the makeup I will be taking with me on my upcoming holiday which I am super excited for! I don’t tend to wear any makeup in the day on holiday except a little bit of mascara on the odd occasion, however I wanted to share my favourite makeup for a holiday evening look. All of these products are under £10 each, perfect for a budget!
- Tanya Burr Eyeshadow Palette Christmas collection – not available anymore but check out her other palettes here, they are great quality and affordable prices.
- Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara – RRP £3.30
- Freedom Pro Lipstick in ‘Flashback’- part of set of 5 for only £7 on Revolution Beauty or £5 in Superdrug!
- Loreal Paris True Match Foundation – RRP £9.99
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – RRP £3.99
- Blistex Med Plus Repairing Lip Balm – RRP £2.29
- Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner – RRP £5.29
- Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer – RRP £7.99 for the classic Bourjois ‘chocolate’ bronzer as I think the bronzer pictured has been discontinued. But I also love the Bourjois ‘chocolate’ bronzer too.
- Primark ‘Out of Office’ Bag – RRP£8.00
My absolute must haves out of these products for holiday makeup are:
Bourjois Bronzer – the Bourjois bronzer range are one of the only bronzers i’ve tried that provides a buildable tanned look for holiday makeup without looking too orange, as well as a subtle bronzed glow for pale skin in the UK weather.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder – to combat the holiday shine!
Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara- I have talked about this product before here, it stays put in the heat and gives amazing length to your lashes.
Freedom lipsticks – Super pigmented; cheap and perfect for that pop of colour to complement your tan!
What are your holiday makeup picks? Let me know in the comments below!
Bargain Beauty Hub